Friday, June 27, 2014

Hike in Veľká Fatra

I have spent few last days in the vicinity of Veľká Fatra National Park. Small festival took place in Mošovce. I decided to have a hike on Friday. I had only my smartphone and binoculars so I didn't take any bird photo. I will just mention sightings of soaring Lesser Spotted Eagle, glimpse of lifer Hazel Grouse or singing Tree Pipit and Wood Warbler. Have a look what I have spotted on my hike to Drieňok (alt. 1268m) and Blatnická dolina valley.
summit of Drieňok
Dianthus sp.
below the summit
Red Helleborine (Cephalanthera rubra)
Common Cottongrass (Eriophorum angustifolium)
Common Cottongrass (Eriophorum angustifolium)
Green Snaketail (Ophiogomphus cecilia)
Green Snaketail (Ophiogomphus cecilia)
Broomrape (Orobanche sp.)

No comments:

Post a Comment